For beginner to intermediate personal trainers looking to either start out in
the field or go deeper in the field. It’s for physiotherapists, chiropractors,
massage, students, athletes, and everyone in between.
This course is 12 days spread over a 6 month span covering the following subjects.
1) Anatomy, Assessment and mobility - 2 days
2) Kettlebells - 2 days
3) Barbells and weightlifting - 2 days
4) Bodyweight strength (gymnastic strength basics) 2 days
5) Nutrition with guest faculty Holistic Nutritionist Kylie Jurchuk - 2 days
6) Athletics and Program design - 2 days
Module 1: September 14th and 15th 2019 11am - 4pm
Module 2: October 12th and 13th 2019 11am- 4pm
Module 3: November 9th and 10th 2019 11am- 4pm
Module 4: December 7th and 8th 2019 11am- 4pm
Module 5: January 11th and 12th 2020 11am -4pm
Module 6: February 8th and 9th 2020 11am- 4pm